The Iron Horse Playing Cards - The Black Ink Edition
The first big Kickstarter project for 2017 is coming in May. I am still playing around with the launch date, so stay tuned. But until then I will be posting some of the teasers here on my blog. Also, if you haven't yet, be sure to follow me on all of the social media sites:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jodyeklundstudio
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jodyeklund/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jodyeklund/
The Iron Horse premium playing cards has some of the most intricate details I've ever designed. This is a fully custom Illustrated deck of playing cards that has been painstakingly scrutinized on every level. One of the most notable features of this project is that this deck is inspired by a short story written by my good friend Ricky Cassford. His ability to creatively tell an epic story is truly awe-inspiring.
- Printed by the Legends Playing Card Co.
- 54 completely custom playing cards. Each court, Ace and Joker cards will have original illustrations
- The Cards will be printed on the Classic Finish (which is the highest quality card stock that Legends Playing Card Co. has to offer)
- Diptych art for the front and back of the tuck case
- Hot Stamp Foiling - 2 foils will be used (Silver and Black)
- The Tuck box material will be the same material as my previous project, Titans Playing Cards.
I’ve just purchased the iron horse deck and was wondering if I could see what the number cards look like? Also what is the reason for the long wait till theyre released?
Leave a comment